Five base camps trek of Pakistan’s five 8,000m mountains is the most attractive trekking holiday for international trekkers visiting Pakistan. Pakistan is home to five of the fourteen eight-thousander mountains in the world. We cover all the five basecamps in this holiday. Including our Five 8,000m Base Camps Trek, we offer the following K2 holiday options given in the table below.
|K2 Treks (without Gondogoro La)||Cost (USD)||Cost (EUR)|
|K2 Base Camp Trek (20 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,090||€2,090|
|K2 Base Camp Trek (13 days) – TREK ONLY||US$1,690||€1,690|
|K2 Circuit Treks (with Gondogoro La)||Cost (USD)||Cost (EUR)|
|K2 Gondogoro La Circuit (20 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,290||€2,290|
|K2 Gondogoro La Circuit (13 days) – TREK ONLY||US$1,790||€1,790|
|K2 Gondogoro La & TREKKING PEAKS (23 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$3,190||€3,190|
|K2 Gondogoro La EXTRA DAYS (23/25 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,590||€2,590|
|K2 Base Camp & Lahore Tour (24 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,990||€2,990|
|K2 Base Camp & Hunza Valley Tour (24 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,990||€2,990|
|K2 Base Camp & Snow Lake Trek (35 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$4,690||€4,690|
|K2 Base Camp via Highway (21 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,890||€2,890|
|Four 8,000m Base Camps (23 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,690||€2,690|
|Four 8,000m Base Camps (16 days) – TREK ONLY||US$2,390||€2,390|
|Five 8,000m Base Camps Trek – (28 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$3,190||€3,190|
|Five 8,000m Base Camps Trek – (23 days) – TREK ONLY||US$2,690||€2,690|
|K2 & Nanga Parbat Base Camp Trek (25 days) – ALL INCLUSIVE||US$2,990||€2,990|
|K2 & Nanga Parbat Base Camp Trek (20 days) – TREKS ONLY||US$2,590||€2,590|
Dates & Cost – Five Base Camps Trek (
Summers are ideal for this trek. The start and end dates in the table below are your dates of arrival and departure from Pakistan. These months mentioned below are the ideal months for trekking in Karakoram region of Pakistan. We have at least 8 guaranteed departures every year. Our dates and costs for five base camps trek are given below. Five Base Camps Trek costs USD 2,990 during July and August departures.
- Base Camps of K2 (8,611) & Broad Peak (8,051m)
- Base Camp of Gasherbrum I (8,080m) & GII (8,035m)
- Base Camp of Nanga Parbat (8,126m)
- Night stay at K2 Base Camp
- Night stay at Gasherbrum I (8,080m) & GII (8,035m)
- Night stay at Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- Gondogoro La Pass (5,585m). View four 8,000m peaks (K2, Gasherbrum I & II, Broad Peak) and other peaks (Gasherbrum 4, Laila, Gondogoro Peak etc) from one point.
- Circular/Circuit trek to scenic Hushe Valley
- Concordia – Throne Room of the Mountain Gods
- Trek along Vigne and Gondogoro glaciers from Concordia after trek to Godwin Austin glacier via Baltoro Glacier (5th longest and world’s largest outside polar region).
- Visit Gilkey Memorial
- Views of peaks between 5,000m to 8,000m including Gasherbrum 3 and 4, Masherbrum, Mustagh Tower, Bakhordas Peak, Mitre Peak, Crystal Peak, Marbel Peak, Biale Peak, Lobsang Spire, Trango Towers, Uli Biaho, Cathedral Peak, Urdukas Peak etc.
- More views of peaks between 5,000m to 8,000m including Laila Peak, Chogolisa etc.
- Views of Glaciers (e.g. Biafo, Vigne, Liligo, Dunge, Muztagh, Biango, Yermanendu, Mandu and more) , glacial lakes, waterfalls and streams
- Karakoram Highway
- Visit Fairy Meadows
- Sightseeing in Skardu and Islamabad